Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Project Engineer/Project Manager
Richmond, CA US
As Project Engineer, you will be a key member of the team, assisting the Project Manager and Superintendent to successfully deliver construction projects within the context of the company culture and values.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering successful projects from preconstruction through final completion within the context of the company culture and values.
You'll help with project planning and management including preconstruction activities, scheduling, estimating, cost control, documentation control, jobsite production, and customer relations. You will likely spend much of your time at the jobsite, interacting with the team of subcontractors, architects, and engineers.
- Proven ability in managing/working a construction project
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and passionate about construction
- Ability to lead and direct one or more project teams
- Capable of managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication and proactive problem-solving skills
- Loyalty, humility and a can-do attitude
Base salary based on level of experience, bonus, a 401k, profit sharing, medical, dental, life, vision, and PTO.