Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Production Control Leader
Memphis, TN US
The Production Control department controls the flow of raw products and materials onto the production floor. There is a dotted line to the Procurement and Scheduling department. You will not negotiate purchases or schedule inventory delivery, which is their role. You will work with them to schedule the flow of product.
The Production Control Supervisor works alongside the Production Line Supervisor. You control the flow of material and they manage the people and process. Day and night shift roles available.
- Maintaining a safe work area and ensuring team members are adhering to safe work practices
- Lead the Team members in the department to ensure optimal performance
- Communicate abnormal inventory levels within the PC Department to buyers and schedulers
- Lead and participate in 5S activities for PC area
- Develop and maintain standard work processes for material storage and movement
This is a 12 - hour work schedule with weekend work. The plant closes from December 23rd to January 3rd every year. A logistics, supply, procurement, or finance background is ideal for this position.
Base salary plus overtime. There is also a full relocation package worth up to $10K, plus health, vision, dental and life insurance.