Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Troubleshoot and repair problems on plant facilities and production equipment of an advanced nature in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic.
- Assist in the implementations and improvement of effective preventative maintenance programs for all equipment, performing scheduled maintenance on facilities and production equipment as required.
- Maintain and update equipment records, schematics, blueprints, and files in orderly fashion.
- Obtain and attend training for professional development and to stay current on maintenance and safety requirements and other training as required.
- Complete all work in accordance with OSHA, NEC, JIC, and DNR standards and regulations.
- Complete correspondence, forms, and reports using personal computer and required software.
- Maintain department repair parts stock and inventory.
- Handle confidential information on a regular basis.
- To work in a safe, quality minded and productive manner with a sense of urgency to achieve maintenance deadlines and to attain production priorities as scheduled.
- Attend daily pre-shift meetings and carry out assigned workloads as directed by shift/area leaders.
- Communicates with maintenance manager and maintenance area/shift leaders and other plant personnel about maintenance concerns, providing complete action plans and status reports as and when required.
- Follows and supports the company's operating principles
- Supports efforts to achieve department and plant goals on Employee Opinion Survey.
- Works with vendors and or contractors, displaying company values of honesty and integrity.
- Works with all shifts in design and development of improving methods and equipment through continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles.
- May be required to adjust shifts as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Monday - Friday 1: 45pm - 10: 15pm
- Sunday - Thursday: 9: 45pm - 6: 15am
- Maintenance Tech: $29.85
- Maintenance Tech Apprentice: $24.58
Considerable Overtime available, but not mandatory