Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The Maintenance Manager roles and responsibilities include:
- Providing supervision and training for Maintenance Department employees
- Working with production departments to prioritize preventative maintenance activities
- Manage and update the Preventative Maintenance program, using metrics and analytics to identify areas for improvement
- Managing budgets of Maintenance Department and associated capital projects
- Oversee and plan the education of the Maintenance Department members in support of ongoing maintenance activities