Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Baltimore, MD US
As our Industrial Electrician you will:
- Perform routine repairs on machinery in the plant
- Must be able to read instructions, blueprints, and manuals, and use any meters, hand tools, and shop equipment required to perform tasks
- Replace electric motors, switches and wires as required
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment, relays, AC and DC motors
- Work with 3-phase electrical systems
- Perform preventative maintenance to prevent major production interruption and to ensure the safe operating condition of the plant
They offer an excellent salary and a robust 401k package along with a $2500 sign-on bonus. Plus 5% bonus based on plant performance.