Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Wisconsin, WI US
- Inspecting, repairing, and testing all manual, electric, pneumatic hoists to factory and OSHA requirements
- Inspection & repair of Bridge Cranes
- Operating and certifying customer products (hoists, cranes, spreader beams, and so on)
- Providing repair estimates
- Utilizing InspectaAll hoist and crane inspection software
- Accurately complete service reports and other required documents
- Able to work at great heights to complete a work order
- Supporting multiple job site customer / facility engagements effectively
This a great opportunity to join a company that is going to the next level through acquisitions and vertical integration. Let us know if you are interested in learning more about the rewards of this opportunity.
Base salary with ample overtime