Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Atlanta, GA US
They have immediate openings for Air Compressor Field Service Technicians all over the Southeast. Air Compressor Field Techs deliver high quality service to the client's customers with a focus on safety, quality, integrity, and collaboration. Field Service Technicians are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through installing, repairing, and performing routine maintenance on compressed air equipment.
As Field Service Technician, you will:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, and test compressed air equipment on-site at customer facilities
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on compressed air equipment on-site at customer facilities
- Consult with and advise customers on compressed air equipment needs, maintenance, and repairs
- Document work performed using designated forms and submit reports to appropriate business units in a timely manner
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to, parts and sales departments to facilitate service to customers
Other tasks as needed or assigned
Base salary DOE with 5hours of overtime per week. Full benefits, company card, company vehicle, and a 401k. 5k sign on bonus.