Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Tech
Toms River, NJ
Purpose of this position:
Act as a customer service technician for the company's representatives and customers for the Maintenance Department. In this role you will service, inspect and repair all boilers, schedule all boiler start-ups and inspections. Maintain and manage parts inventory in the stock room or service vans.
Provide excellent customer service and build customer trust.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform regular maintenance on boiler room equipment.
- Perform and report the results of water analysis at the customer's site.
- Troubleshoot and repair boiler room equipment.
- Utilize water management, maintenance, and inspection reports.
- Create proposals for customer site improvements.
- Manage installation projects of boiler and water treatment equipment.
- Adhere to and support all of the company's Safety Health and Environmental programs.
- Maintain parts and tool inventory on service vehicle.
- Dallas, TX (30-45 minute radius of Dallas metro area)
- San Francisco, CA (30-45 minute range of San Francisco metro area)
Compensation: $28 - $33 per hour (depending on experience) + ample overtime at time and half + full comprehensive benefits package + 401k Match (1st year expected income between $65 - $85k+)
Travel: You will fly and drive around the service region to meet customer demands. You will rack up overtime at time and half for this travel but must be comfortable with high travel both driving and flying. It could be a 5 hour drive to a customer's site. This position requires 20-30% travel day to day throughout the region. Some overnight travel, but you will be home most nights!