Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
New York City, NY US
A successful Field Service Engineer will drive excellence in customer satisfaction, enjoy troubleshooting and setting up complex systems, and have a passion for learning new technology. You will commission, troubleshoot and service the most advanced lighting control systems.
In this position, you would be a key part of our expanding Field Service team, as the expert at customer sites, ensuring that our advanced lighting systems are commissioned properly and serviced post-installation. This role is an integral part of their customer-focused business model, as customers are the foundation of their business. Build your career in an innovative, growing company by developing a working knowledge of these systems and supporting our customers. There is very light travel for these FST positions.
- Deliver exemplary customer service to customers in the field
- Become proficient in servicing systems while following field service procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair commercial system installations
- Coordinate with on-site contractors and facility managers to ensure proper system installation
- Focus on lifecycle product service (troubleshooting, repair, training end-users, and upgrades)
- Work independently from your home office to accommodate the ever-changing needs and priorities of our customers
- Serve as a technical expert for legacy systems and products
- Stay aligned to company culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
Base salary depends on location. Overtime, $500-$600 per month car allowance and mileage reimbursement, relocation and sign on available. Great benefits, laptop, phone, iPad. Lunch paid for every day.