Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Being a National Field Technician isn't for everyone, but it is the perfect position for anyone wants to be a part of a team of some of the most experienced installers in the industry.
They are looking for candidates who know how to solve problems creatively, who bring their A-game to every job site, who will always have their team's back, and who wants to be a part of some of the most innovative installation projects across the country.
Duties and essential job functions:
- Travel extensively installing and dismantling fabric structures using forklifts, all-terrain scissor lifts, man lift, and hand tools
- Assemble various tents per manufacturer, company, safety policy and procedures
- Inspect tent and accessories for damages before removing
- Assist in preparation, delivery and pickup or event rental equipment as needed
- Pull and load tent and related equipment with warehouse staff, verify load with work order
- Secure load for safety. Load tools and operation equipment
- Perform quality control inspection
- Check final load
- Coordinate with Field Supervisor on layout
- Lay out all components per specification and CAD diagram
- Install anchors uniformly and secure tent with final tie off
- Inspect tent for proper assembly
- Maintain tent job after installation and adjust per weather conditions
- Inspect tent and accessories for damages before removing. Complete paperwork if necessary
- Remove tent and rented accessories per manufacturer, company, safety policy and procedures
- Load truck properly at job site
- Greet and assist customers with loading and unloading of rental equipment
- Explain proper usage and safety features of equipment
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form
- Comply with government safety requirements and other regulations
Other functions and responsibilities:
- Communicate with sales staff regarding any special notes about the job
- If applicable, install all other rented accessories per layout
- Repair minor tears, and damage, on site or tag for repair
- Report repairs to Supervisor
- Work with Warehouse staff to unload truck properly and return items to inventory
- If loading, securely fasten equipment to customer's vehicle
- Know specifics and applications of rental inventory, so you can answer questions on delivery
- Communicate any problems with Supervisor
- Fill in for other positions, as necessary, for smooth operation of business.
Work schedule; you will travel for 2-3 weeks (give or take... Varying travel schedule...You will not work all those days but need to be in locations for that time) followed by 4-7 days off (give or take).
You will get $35 per day for food when traveling, which is about $8, 500 per year for eating lunch and dinner (most of their hotels include breakfast), so that means you are keeping a money in your pocket that you would have spent for meals without this job.
Hourly rate of pay is $25 per hour (1800 'straight time hours' and 600 overtime hours. Great benefits.