Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Osceola, AR US
The Maintenance Technician Electrical job is a core component for their maintenance forces and requires a trained and experienced individual to continue their success as one of world's largest steel producers. The Maintenance Technician Electrical performs all electrical maintenance functions necessary to maintain all operating and service equipment using standard and specialized tools and equipment including mobile equipment, pendant and overhead cranes and forklifts. As a Maintenance Technician Electrical, you will install, maintain, repair, and operate a broad range of electrical systems and electrical equipment in a heavy industrial environment to maintain continuous operations.
In this role, you will:
- Troubleshoot, install, maintain, and repair a broad range of electrical and electronic systems and equipment using schematics
- AC/DC systems
- PLCs, (they will train you on PLCs and other platforms; they just need to hear that you have a hunger and ability to learn new technologies)
- Provide assistance in operating functions as necessary
- Work in various areas of the plant locations is required
- Perhaps work alone with minimal supervision or with other maintenance technicians